How to clear right margin

Hello, I want all the text on the page to be centered. I have set the width to 70% in the Global CSS, and the page has no container, which is how I want it. I have also added margin: auto; to center the text, but is showing up to the right. When I uncheck the margin-right: 0; as in the screen shot below, then my text centers this properly. How can I get rid of the margin-right?
The page in question is any of the 4 pages under the main menu option ‘Pile Sections’, but here is the first page in the section as an example: http://terracana.priscillathen.com/pile-options/helical-micropiles/.

Hi Priscilla,

I have tried checking the link that you have provided but it goes to a 404 page.

Would you mind providing a link that is active so that we could check it?

Thank you.

Sorry about that, I had modified the link slightly. It should work now.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have checked your css and it seems that it is invalid.

You will need to update the css code block using this code instead:

@media (min-width: 960px) {
  .text-heavy-page {
    width: 70%;
    margin: auto;
  }

  .x-column.last, .x-column:last-of-type {
    float: none;
    clear: right;
  }

  .x-column {
    margin: auto;
  }
   
  .x-column.last, .x-column:last-of-type {
    float: none;
    clear: right;
  }

  .x-column {
    margin: auto;
  }
}

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you for catching the extra curly bracket that was in the wrong place! It is working now, thank you. I noticed that the code actually duplicates itself so removed one of them. Then I realized that the code wasn’t doing anything at all, so just commented it out. Anyways, it’s all working now, thanks again for catching the extra and missing brackets! :slight_smile:

Glad all is working now.

Cheers!