How to change z-index in xtheme?

I’ve been trying to use the plugin Worth the read but it is not working.

Re their help I need to add css to the theme or edit theme style sheet:

I tried adding the css they recommend in that post under appearance > customize > additional css but that did not work.

FYI the css they recommended was:
#wtr-progress {z-index:9999 !important}

Is there another place in xtheme I need to manipulate the z-index?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please confirm that you have done the plugin setting like the screenshot attached. If so it should work fine.

As I have tested the plugin in my setup and it working fine. If the setting doesn’t help please send us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.
I can see the CSS and other resources have been there on your site.

Thanks

Hi there, yes those are the settings but the plugin is still not working. Just shared login info in a secure note as a reply to my original message. Thanks.

Hi There,

It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.