How to change these logos in the pro footer menu?

HI.

I have searched high and low and can’t figure out how to change these logos?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, navigate to Appearance > Menus and inspect your menu items. From there you’ll notice a primary and secondary icon option:

screenshot

Choose the icon that you need for that specific menu item, the secondary icon is used for interaction/hover state.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

I would have imagined the change to be within the builder lol No wonder I couldn’t find it.

No worries. :slight_smile:

Ok, made the change as you suggested and it only affects the header menu and not the footer menu. They are one and the same. How come?

Hello There,

You may have other menu assigned for the footer. It is best that you edit all you menus and change the icons. Please see this image below for referrence to find out all other menus in Appearance > Menus.

Hope this helps.