How to change the Nav menu style?

I am having a problem with the navigation bar. I am currently having like a button (like 3 bars?) which expands by clicking it, but I want it like in the demo ICON 6. I imported that layout, but still that button…

How can I change it?

Thank you in advance.

Hello Zifferblatt,

The issue is, the text included in the menu is taking up too much space. When there is more text than space, It turn into a layered 3 bar expandable button. What I can suggest, is click on “Customize”, then click the “Header” box. Check the nav bar font sizes, try a low number to start with and the words should spring into view. Can you post a screen shot of the expanded menu, or a link to the website? It would be a great help if I could see what your menu is like.
Kind Regards,
Ash

Hi There,

Please provide your URL so we can take a closer look.

@A_Vinning33 thanks for the input, but on X the menu will break in two lines instead of turning to mobile menu, out of the box the mobile menu will show just on screenwidths inferior to 969px wide.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.