Hi there,
I’m trying to make the blog page and the Individuals post pages like the general website look.
How do I change/stylize those pages???
I have been trying for hours
Thanks in advance!
Hi there,
I’m trying to make the blog page and the Individuals post pages like the general website look.
How do I change/stylize those pages???
I have been trying for hours
Thanks in advance!
Hi There,
Please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look.
Thanks.
Hi Thai,
here it is
Thanks
Hi again,
I’m sorry, we may need a bit more information here. What exactly are you looking to change on your site? Blog posts for example simply fill in a content area. If you want that more stylized, you could create your blog posts in the page builder.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.