How to Change the logo on each page

Hey there, I used to be able to change the logo on each page by modifying _brand.php located in wp-content\themes\x\framework\views\global but after the recent update, the locations have changed and now I can’t find out where to go to change the code and be able to have different logos on different pages.

For example, my main logo is dark colored, but if I have a hero element that’s dark as well, then it will look weird.

I would appreciate any help with this!

Cheers,
Ari

Hey Ari,

Are you modifying the parent theme directly? If so, please setup a child theme, then copy _brand.php from themes\x\framework\legacy\cranium\headers\views\global to this folder in your child theme themes\x-child\framework\views\global. You can then do modifications in your child theme files. Though the folder now is different, X and Pro detects the old structure so it will still work.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.