Hi all,
I’d like to change the headline type of an classic callout component.
Could you please help me?
Cheers
Hi all,
I’d like to change the headline type of an classic callout component.
Could you please help me?
Cheers
Thanks for writing in.
Not sure what you want to achieve. Would you mind sharing us more details on what you want to customize. I could not guarantee that we could help you regarding this but we’ll see if this could be an easy customization, we’ll do our best to help you.
Thank you for understanding.
Hi @nico thanks for your feedback.
I’d like to change the headline-type of the “classic callout” component (Currently H2) into an H3 or H4 but I couldn’t find how to.
Max
Hi There,
Would be easier for you to create a similar row like the call out.
You can add a Classic Custom headelin a classic text and a button. You can than add some padding to your column and a white background and border to the column.
You can align left, center or right your column.
Hope it helos
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.