How to change the colour of this entire section

Hey. I want to change the entire colour of the slightly-grey area which contains the sidebar to match the light teal blue of the header. I went in and changed the colour of the sidebar after looking through the forums, yet this did not cover the whole area. What is the proper CSS to do this?

(example of what I put into the Customizer -

.x-sidebar {
background-color:rgba(116,203,209,0.5);
}

However, as You can see in this example, this does not change the whole section -->

How can I shift this to be more uniform?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, that gray background is the body background. You can change that under Theme Options > Layout and Design > Background Color

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.