How to change text size at mobile size on slider?

Hi I need my headline to wrap, as well as shrink in size when on smaller screens.

Can you please help me set it up this way? I’m going crazy trying to figure it out even with a developer here over my shoulder.

Thanks, site details are in secure note.

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Should it scale down or break into words/lines? It’s not responsive that’s why it doesn’t scale down/resize.

While your text layer is selected, go to the Behavior section, then toggle on the Auto Responsive and Child Elements Responsive, then choose Slide Based as its alignment but it’s optional depending on where you wish your layer to align.

Thanks!

Hi can you please set this up for me so I can see what you mean? I included details above.

Thanks I hope that is ok I am struggling.

Hi There,

On your slide editor select/click the text layer, then under the Behavior tab enable the Auto Responsive and Child Elements Responsive

screenshot

Thanks,