How to change menu font to match rest of site. Using icon

Hello,

I cannot find a way to change the menu font. I’m using Icon. It is not an option that’s available in the customizer (I can only change the font for “Body and Content” and “Headings” but these do not affect the header menu font).

I just want my header to be Droid Sans like the rest of my site. Please let me know what I should do.

You can see the site here: https://www.travelsoulyoga.com

Thanks.

Hey @gdub132,

Add following CSS code to Customize > Custom > Global CSS section.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav>li>a>span {
    font-family: "Droid Sans",sans-serif;
}

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

3 Likes

That worked great for desktop, thank you. Can I also do this somehow for mobile?

Thanks.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

You can add following CSS:

.x-navbar .mobile .x-nav li>a>span{
font-family: "Droid Sans",sans-serif;
}

Thanks.

2 Likes

That worked, thanks.

Hi @gdub132,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile: