Hi, I only see how to change background for individual “bars”, but I need an overarching background for the entire header.
Please see screen capture in secure note.
Thanks 
Hi, I only see how to change background for individual “bars”, but I need an overarching background for the entire header.
Please see screen capture in secure note.
Thanks 
Hi @ddctc,
Thanks for writing in.
Not sure what are you trying to achieve. I believe you missed too upload the image in your secure note.
Thanks.
Thanks sorry, added a screencast in secure note above! Hope that helps.
Hi,
The background was set in the second bar, then set the initial position of your first bar to absolute.
The first bar should have a transparent background.
That way the first bar will stack on top of your second bar making the background image look as one.
See Video - https://www.screencast.com/t/JVahonGi21cn
Hope that makes sense.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.