How to change font and size in Cornerstone recent posts element?

Hi

I’m trying to figure out how I can change the font and font size on my onepager where the cornerstone element recent blog post have been added.

Please take a look at the picture attached. I want to change the font highlighted with yellow.

I hope that somebody can help me. :slight_smile:

Hello @Mar10nK,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You can add following CSS to change recent post element titlle font size under X > Launch > Options > CSS:

.x-recent-posts .h-recent-posts {font-size: 1em;}

Thanks.

Thank you.

Next problem is that it does not make a line break when the title is a little long and I’m using the font-zize 1.5em

Is there a smart solution for that?

Hi There,

Please update your code to:

.x-recent-posts .h-recent-posts {
   font-size: 1.5em;
    white-space: normal;
}

Hope it helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.