How to Change Ethos Slider button color

Hello, I have a few questions:

  1. How do I go about changing the color of the button on the slider of my blog. I don’t want it to be orange. I want to change it to the blue color that I use for the rest of the buttons on my website. Blog can be seen here: https://www.dreamlifelaboratory.com/blog/

  2. Also, how can I remove “uncategorized / (the date)” meta data on the slider?

  3. How do I change the color of the underline that appears in my menu? Specifically the underline that changes based on what page you are on. It’s grey right now, and I remember changing it before. It used to be orange. For the life of me I can’t find it again. Picture shows what I’m talking about.

Hi there,

Please add this code in the custom CSS:

.featured-view, .featured-view:hover {
    background-color: rgb(47,110,194);
    border-color: rgb(47,110,194);
    color: #fff;
}
.x-post-slider-entry .featured-meta {
    display: none;
}
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a, 
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
    box-shadow: 0 2px 0 0 rgb(18,113,240);
}

Hope this helps.

Perfect! Thank you so much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.