How to change color of sub menu?

X Pro/Latest

Trying to change the drop down navigation.
Have tried a previously posted code as well as my own, neither seem to work.

.hm5 .sub-menu .menu-item .x-dropdown {
background-color: black !important;
}

.sub-menu .menu-item a {
color: black !important;
}

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

On the Header Builder, you have the sub-menu tab and you can adjust the colors there.

Of course, you also can do via CSS, but it is unnecessary.

If you need further help, please provide the URL.

thanks

Thank you Joao, very helpful. Can’t believe I overlooked that!

You’re always welcome!

Cheers.

I have the same question, but when I go to Customize -> Header I see no “sub menu tab”. Please advise.

Hi @scottforeman,

It’s only available in Pro’s header builder. Customizer has no option like that.

And if you’re on a header builder, just inspect your menu and go to sub-menu tab/section.

Thanks.