How to change breakpoints in "Layout and Design" section - Theme options

Hello,

We have a PRO theme 5.1.5 and we have Cornerstone as the page builder.

I need to change the breakpoints for correct responsive visualization. I tried to change “Breakpoints” in the Layout and Design area of Theme Options, but I could not modify them. The numbers remain fixed and nothing happens if I try to click on them.

Can you please help me and advise if there’s another section to change them?

Thank you,
Alessandro

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we do not have an option that you can change the Breakpoints value at the moment. This is already added as a feature request and our developers are already made aware of it. We do not have any ETA on when this feature will be available. Rest assured that our developers are looking into this feature.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hello Ruenel,

I see. Thanks for the reply. I hope that you can help me with a page I’m creating with Cornerstone.

I created a section with two columns: image on the left; text + button on the right. When displaying the section with a tablet (breakpoint width 768px), the image column gets extra space.

I would like the text+button column to be stacked under the image column when the breakpoint comes to 768px, so that there’s no blank space appearing under the left column. I tried to change the settings of Cornerstone in many ways to make it work, but I couldn’t do it.

Could you please advise or tell me how I can accomplish this with Cornerstone? Please note that I’m working on a staging website and can’t provide login info.

Thank you,

Alessandro

Hello Alessandro,

Did you added a minimum height for your Column element settings? As the height of the Column gets higher, the other column will have the same height as well. This is why you were having a blank space underneath your Image element. Just to make sure, check also the bottom margin for you Image element.

If you want to collapse the column layout when the screen gets 768 pixels, click your Row element and in your Column Layout set it to 100%.

I just want to make sure that I am guessing it right. Can you please provide us the URL of the page or your WP site access so I can check your element settings? You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.