How to change blog styling settings?

I want to change the background colour to #0a0f54, which I am using across other pages on my website, but I can’t find a setting to change it for the blog.
Also, how to change colour of text and headings in the blog?

My website: www.lotusinapond.com

Hi There,

Your website is under construction mode.

Would you mind providing us with your password so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

Hi @thai, I have added the password in a secure note.

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.blog .entry-wrap,
.single-post .entry-wrap {
    background-color: #0a0f54;
}

Thanks, the background colour changed but there is a drop shadow around the wrap. How to remove that?

Hello @ApteGupta,

You can replace previous code with the updated one:

.blog .entry-wrap, .single-post .entry-wrap {box-shadow: none; background-color: #0a0f54;}

Thanks.

Thanks @Prasant, this is sorted. But I notice that when I am adding opacity to the code you provided to get the desired background colour, post heading and post text are also getting opaque. How to resolve that?

This is the code I am using-
.blog .entry-wrap, .single-post .entry-wrap { box-shadow: none;
background-color: #41c8c6; opacity: 0.85;
}

Hi There,

Please change the custom CSS to this:

.blog .entry-wrap, .single-post .entry-wrap { 
box-shadow: none;
background-color: rgba(65, 200, 198, 0.85);
}
1 Like