How to change Blog background?

Hi,

I have been changing my site around a bit, now that I have the latest cornerstone & X working. You will see that I have changed the page colours and backgrounds, but I have got stuck on the blog page.

How do I change the background asigned to the blog page to a colour? Also is it possible for me to put a headline like the ones on my services and portfolio sections in the blog page header?

Regards,

Mark

I have figured out how to change the background color now, via editing the CSS and adding this;

.blog .site {
background-color: rgb(234, 233, 225);
}

Still would like to know if I can add a heading though.

Hello There,

it’s good to know that you have figured out a way to resolve your issue. By the way, regarding the heading in your blog, you might want to check out this thread:

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.