Hi
I am having an issue with the background image not resizing proper on smaller screens. It gets blown up and cut off. Looking for a solution. Maybe I can swap it for a resized image for smaller screens? How do I accomplish this?
Thanks
Hi
I am having an issue with the background image not resizing proper on smaller screens. It gets blown up and cut off. Looking for a solution. Maybe I can swap it for a resized image for smaller screens? How do I accomplish this?
Thanks
Hi there,
Please kindly go to the section which you have added the background and add a unique ID there. For example band-1:

Then kindly go to WordPress Dashboard > Media and search for the image which you want to show on tablet and copy its URL:

Then kindly go to the page which you have the background and click on the CSS icon to add the CSS code below:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
#band-1 {
background-image: url(PASTE THE URL) !important;
}
}
The code above has a portion to restrict the code for screen sizes smaller than 767 pixels. You can change that to whatever size you think will suit your need.
The band-1 portion of the code is what you will replace with the unique ID in the previous step.
The PASTE THE URL portion of the code will be replaced by the URL you copied in the previous step.
Hope it helps.
if people are looking for a general fix that doesn’t require having to manually do this for every section try this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/fix-for-parallax-issue-on-ipads/17540