How to Change a font a specific area in a page

I would like to use a different font type for a specific page.
I would like to use one font type for headings and another for paragraph text.
please help.

Couldn’t you assign Classes for the headings and paragraphs on that particular page and use the page CSS to customize it? Maybe include >> !important; << so the changes reflect.

Hello ,

I am not a developer. If I want to change certain font in a page. How do I use the style field in cornerstone? Please give me an example.

Thanks.
Harish

What your asking is really not difficult at all, and luckily not that many steps.
Like the person said above, you “could” simply import a font right in your styles.css or even add the font in your wp_head… BUT, the proper way to do it is to use wp_enqueue_style in your functions.php file.

Here is a step by step and more importantly explained nicely:

Properly Enqueue Styles in WordPress

And more properly explained by WP official site:
https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/basics/including-css-javascript/

Really take a moment and check it out, I say that because what you read and learn with this basic info you WILL use again, trust me :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.