How to centre image in column?

Hi there

This problem is driving me a bit mad now.

I’m trying to centre my images in the column on this page http://rjdesigns.website/?page_id=297 (the How can we help section) and it’s driving me mad.

I’m having the same problem on http://rjdesigns.website/?page_id=176 (the Our Process section) but have tried to eyeball it by using padding

  • I’ve tried the centre align options for the column and row and nothing happens

  • I’ve tried giving the image a custom class and using CSS code to align it centrally and vertically and display in block but no change

  • I’ve tried giving the column a custom class and again tried that but no change.

Any help?

Hi There,

Thanks for posting in. This thread will help you achieve that:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.