How to center the text in a Text field and in a Seccion Page one?

Hi there
Fortunatelly, I almost finish with my website :slight_smile:
Now, I want to center the Text field and in a Seccion Page one. Please see the Picture

For that reason, Could you teach me how to do it?
Thanks for your support one more time
Best Regards
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,
Thanks for writing to us
To align the Text as a centre in the section. Please make sure you have enabled the “Advance Mode” as “ON” so that you can see more design controls when inspecting an element in the builders.
Please have a look at the given screenshot below.

Now If you check the Text Element you would get more design controls when inspecting an element in the builders.
You can set the text-aligned as the center.
Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Thanks

Hi @PrakashS.
You are my idol :slight_smile:
Thanks for your support
Kind Regards
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,
Glad we could help.
Cheers!

Hi @PrakashS
Sorry to bother you again.
I did all what you told me and I aligned the text in the center but I tried all the options there and I cannot put it below and centered to OUR MISSION Title. I guess that I should move the Section 1 to the Center, for it, Could you teach about how to do it?
Thanks for your support
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,
I check your website Yous text is aligned centre in the 1st column if you want it to be aligned centre as “Our Mission” You need to set one column in your Section Row settings.

Please have a look at the screenshot below.

Thanks

Hi there
I set the column in my Section Row settings and I see well in the PC and the mobile but I do not see well it in the Ipad device.
Please see the problem in the pictures

For it, Do you know how to fix it?
Thanks for your time
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

How to access your WP dashboard? I need to check your page settings and the column layouts. You might have set a two column layouts for the tablet screen sizes.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @ruenel
I sent you a secure note with my the Wordpress info
Thanks for your help and support
Regards
Alejandro

Hey Alejandro,

When I visit your WP dashboard url, it will just redirect and result an Error 403.
mrW6fuLMSc_TIzw2k2oI_Q

Can you please double check? Thanks.

Hi @ruenel
Umm. It is very strange… I can access it sucessfully.
To be honest with you, i do not have any idea because it happens.
@PrakashS came in here sometimes since that he help me with some problems too…
Thanks
Alejandro

Hello Alejandro,

I still cannot access it. Anyways, please edit your page, click the row and in the row settings, find the “Column Layout”. You will have to make sure that all the respective screen sizes, you only have 1 column.

gxF9YpG5Tx_FzoqBvVC9uA

Please let us know if this works out for you.

Hi @ruenel
Good morning
Sorry for delay my answer but I did not see your answer because in Argentina was so late…
You are right. I set in these Layout rows in all devices as one column and the problem is fixed.
Thanks for your support
Regards
Alejandro

You’re welcome, Alejandro. Glad we’re able to help.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.