Hi there
How do I center embedded tweets in Renew stack 5?
Thanks in advance
Hi there
How do I center embedded tweets in Renew stack 5?
Thanks in advance
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
You can wrap the embed code inside parent container. Ex:
<div class="center_twitter_container">
Twitter embed code
</div>
Then add following CSS:
.center_twitter_container{
margin: 0 auto;
width: 100%;
}
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
Hi. Thanks but that didn’t work. I’ve added the URL to a secure note on my first post above. Can you see if there’s something you can glean from looking at the page?
It’s still aligning my two tweets to the left, instead of centering.
Thanks again
Hello @a101web,
Please replace previous CSS code with following:
.center_twitter_container {
margin: 0 auto !important;
display: table;
}
Thanks.
That did it! Thank you!
You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.