Hi I would like to center this button which is created using button shortcode inside a raw content element.
Can you please show me the best/easiest way to do this?
Thanks 

Hi I would like to center this button which is created using button shortcode inside a raw content element.
Can you please show me the best/easiest way to do this?
Thanks 

Hi, also how would I center a button element inside a column? I would like to know both please.
Thanks!
Hello @ddctc,
Thanks for asking. 
If you want to use button shortcode, the easiest way to center align button is to use Cornerstone text element and then click on the center align link. The same logic applies for button inside column. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. https://screencast.com/t/0ptdmAPK9f
Thanks.
Thanks! And how about to center a real button element, ie not the shortcode?
Thanks again. 
Hello @ddctc,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add button element and click on the column container. Scroll down to Formatting section and click center. https://screencast.com/t/153gQ7YkVN9V
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.