Hello, how do I center my contact form on the page? I have tried formatting it with CSS code (margin:0 auto), but it still stays aligned to the left. I would also like to increase the width of the form in CSS, but it doesn’t work either.

Hello, how do I center my contact form on the page? I have tried formatting it with CSS code (margin:0 auto), but it still stays aligned to the left. I would also like to increase the width of the form in CSS, but it doesn’t work either.

Hi there,
Your form is being loaded from a external source which is from https://www.formget.com/app/embed/form/fyld-289232/i
You will have to set the margin: 0 auto to the #form_wraper_div from the form source.
Hello, I’m not sure I understand what you mean. Where did you get #form_wraper_div? I do not see an option to edit CSS at the form’s source.
Hi again,
Can you please share the page URL so we can take a closer look?
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.