How to center a list on the page, but keep each item left aligned within the list?

Hello. I have a short list that I would like to center inside a Visual Composer element. But I would like each item in that list to have the same left margin (as in this screenshot). How can I achieve that? The closest I can get is this. As you can see, the list items are centered on the page, but not aligned with respect to each other.

The text in-question resides in a Visual Composer ‘Text’ element.

If you would like admin access to my site, I can grant it.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

The URL in-question is: http://www.tidessamui.com/restaurant/ The section in-question is entitled ‘OUR MENU & RECOMMENDATIONS,’ and is towards the bottom of the page.

Let me know if you need admin access.

Thanks.

Hi There,

See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQh2VI1Pr
Paragraph tag is a block. We have to center the entire p tag so everything inside will move accordingly. You see I add the following:

    max-width: 22%; margin: 0 auto;

The border is just to show you how it move. We can add that directly on the p tag but it will not be responsive. On smaller screen like mobile, 22% max width is too small and will result to squeeze content. Now we have to add inside a media query instead. On your p tag add a class like center-content like below:
<p class="center-content">
No need to add align left because by default text is aligned left.
Then add this CSS:

@media (min-width: 980px){
  .center-content{
      max-width: 22%; 
      margin: 0 auto;
}
}

Hope this helps.

Great, thanks very much–that worked. We can consider this resolved.

You’re most welcome.