Hello There,
I would like to build a page with 5 full width banner and no gap between the banners.
How can I do that?
Hello There,
I would like to build a page with 5 full width banner and no gap between the banners.
How can I do that?
Hi,
To achieve that, you need to select a No Container Template

Then add 5 sections and turn off `Inner Container’ in all 5 sections row.

After that add your banners using CLASSIC image element, and add this in the style field of your image element.
width:100%;margin-bottom:0;

Hope that helps.
Hello Dear Paul,
Thanks for your guide!
But when I follow your guide steps by steps, I cannot find where to turn off" Inner Container" on my panel. 
You can check on my pannel, the part is missing. Please kindly advise.
Hi there,
What you’re just inspecting is your section, you should inspect your row for other options like inner contains.
In your screenshot, click the Manage Layout and it will bring you the list of rows of that section, then inspect your target row by clicking the magnifying glass icon.
Thanks!
Hello Dear Rad,
Thanks for your replying. It solved my last question.
But when I tried to insert photos, how can I set it to make it full width?

Hello There,
Sorry for this question. I saw the steps for this question in the above answer from “Paul”. Now I don’t have further question now.
Regards
No worries. Have a nice day! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.