I would like to add a line under custom headline and align it centre like this.

But I can’t find a way to achieve this.
Can you please help to suggest a way to do it?
Thank you so much.
Hi there,
This is achievable using a custom CSS. Kindly provide your link so that we can give you the custom code.
Thank you.
I have added the site detail in secure note!
Thank you so much
Hi there,
Please add a class to the custom element that you want the border to then add this code in the custom CSS:
.h-custom-headline:after {
content: "";
position: absolute;
width: 200px;
height: 3px;
background-color: red;
bottom: -20px;
left: 30%;
}
Feel free to adjust the code.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the code!
I go through the code it seems not related to what I am trying to achieve.
http://imgur.com/GkC87Tx
http://imgur.com/pv66y01
This is the line I am refering to. I add it as a element. Thank you!
Hi There,
You already got your line? Please clarify what you’re trying to do now. If you need the line to get closer to the Headline, please add this on the line STYLE field.
margin: 0 auto 1.5em;
Thanks,
Thank you so much, the problem is solved!
<3
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.