How to Align Buttons to Bottom of 4 Columns in 1 Row

Hi, I hope you can help, I’m trying to figure out how to align the buttons to the bottom of 4 columns in 1 row. I’ve tried using a separate row element within the column and setting the flex to align to the bottom, but nothing happens. It only does it when I set the column flex to align to the bottom, but then it effects the whole content within the column and it’s only the button I want aligning to the bottom of the column.

Here’s a screen grab of the row:

I’ll put the URL link to the page along with the password in a secure note as I’ve got a construction page up at the moment.

Thanks!

Hi @core365,

The problem is due to the height of the last Text element before the Button, I would suggest you go through the following thread that explains the problem for the equal height.

If you are not proficient, I would suggest you hire a developer who can assist you to do the customization or you can avail of our newly launched service called One, where we answer the questions beyond normal theme support.

Thanks

Hi @tristup

Ok, thanks for the links. I didn’t realise I’d have to use JS or CSS, I thought there would have been a solution using the flex settings in the column/row that I didn’t know about!

Thanks for your help!

Hi @core365,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.