How to add widget code to blog post?

I would like to add the following widget code to a blog post – how would I do that? It seems if I just paste the code into the blog post it doesn’t activate it and just shows it as code.

Hello @ohiocannabis,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Looks like you forgot to share the Widget code. Can you please share the same for us to guide you in right direction? If you are looking to add widget in blog post, then please take a look at following article:

Thanks.

[code]

[/code]

Sorry about that I guess since I didn’t wrap it it didn’t display anything

I’ll take a look at that link you provided now

Thank you

Taking a look at that link, that seems to describe utilizing shortcodes, the widget code I provided is much longer and I don’t think it will work the same way will it?

Hi @ohiocannabis,

Script could not be added directly to the widgets.

You can check the link below on how to add your custom code to your widgets.

Hope it helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.