I want to add your X Skill Bar to a convert plug popup.
I have tired clicking the “source” button and adding it with these two codes:
[x_skill_bar percent="50%" bar_text="50% Complete"]But none of them work.
Any ideas how to get it to display?
I want to add your X Skill Bar to a convert plug popup.
I have tired clicking the “source” button and adding it with these two codes:
[x_skill_bar percent="50%" bar_text="50% Complete"]But none of them work.
Any ideas how to get it to display?
Hey @thecashbag,
The Skill bar shortcode works fine to me. I checked it in my localhost and it is working fine.

I have taken a blank modal and entered shortcode to it.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information(Use Secure Note):
All the best!
Regards
Ok I figured out the problem.
Shortcodes etc only work on the “Blank” tenplate that you build yourself, not when you insert them into any of the pre-made templates.
One other question I now have which I was hoping you could help me with…
How do I load Google Fonts so I can use them in the editor?
I have loaded the fonts I want to use under Convert Plug > Google Fonts Manager.

But when I’m in the modal editor they do not appear in the Font dropdown menu.
Hi,
May I know where exactly you are adding your shortcodes?
Are you adding it in .php files?
If you are you need to echo it like this
echo do_shortcode('[x_skill_bar percent="50%" bar_text="50% Complete"]');
2 With regards to your font, I tried it in my test site and it’s working. The fonts I have added is showing up fine in the font dropdown,
Would you mind providing us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note.
Thanks
I’m not sure what you are talking about with the shortcodes and .php files?? I added the shortcode into the ConvertPlug Modal designer. But I figured out that shortocodes only work when you select the “blank” template in the designer, they do not work for any of the pre-designed templates.
I will add secure not to this post so you can login 
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! You may add a shortcode to other existing templates. You will need to edit the source code and insert the shortcode in any available text element. This method may not suit the area where you want to palce the shortcode.
For the Google fonts,you must click the “Add to Collection” button first so that it will be added and reflected in the editor. http://prntscr.com/g17hm2, http://prntscr.com/g17hrq
Hope this helps.