How to add side margins to footer - don't want fullwidth!

Hi everyone,

How do I turn full width off for the footer?

Here is the page (early stages!): http://trnelectrical.com/domestic/

It needs to look like the footer of this page: http://solarsouthwest.co.uk/

i.e. in line with the rest of the page content.

I can take the top border and border shadow off with css, but can’t seem to work out how to add margins…

Thank you!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You have added percent margins and percent paddings in the two sections below. This settings made the alignment in correct with the first section. I would recommend that you remove that percentage margins and padding. The example url is url a boxed site layout. You should also be using this setting so that your footer will be boxed in with the content area. To do that, please go to X > Launch > Options > Layout & Design > Site Layout and must select Boxed.

Please let us know how it goes.

Great thanks for the advice!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.