How to add menu/nav bar?

Hi,

I’m trying to figure out how to add a nav bar or menu bar, I’m not really to sure what it’s really called. I am currently trying to create a new page in cornerstone on a new site but there is no bar to show what page you’re on in the site so cornerstone is putting the section box way to high behind my menu bar. If you guys could provide some insight it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi There,

Go to X > Launch > Options > Header > Turn on the breadcrumbs.

Hope it helps!

Hi again,

Turning on the breadcrumbs did not help. I do have the Ubermenu plugin active. Would that effect the breadcrumbs? Thanks and I look forward to a reply.

Hi Logan,

No, Ubermenu shouldn’t interfere with the breadcrumb. Please also make sure that Navbar Top Height (px) is also set. If not, this will make breadrcumbs hidden if you have fixed menu. If this is not the case, please do share your site URL and admin credentials using a secure note so we can investigate further.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.