How to Add Logo to Front Page

I am trying to add my logo above “West Virginia Wedding Photographer” on the top of the page below. If I add it as an image, it’s huge and I can’t figure out how to make it smaller. Any suggestions?

www.whitneymorgan.photography/wp

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in :slight_smile:
Would you mind provide us the proposed screenshot? so we can guide you in a proper way.

Regards

Well I’d like it to look similar to how they have their logo on the site below.

Hi There,

The site you have provided adds a logo image and then a text below it: VANCOUVER WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER.

If the image is too large, we can set maximum width. Add something like below on the image style field:

max-width:400px; /*Adjust the values accordingly*/

Hope this helps.

OK great thanks! I was able to get it in there and sized correctly, but there is a gap between the logo and “West Virginia Wedding Photographer.” How do I remove that gap? I made sure that the logo is cropped perfectly and there is no extra space around the logo that could be causing this. Any suggestions?

Hi There,

Please add the mtn class to the class field of your custom headline.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.