How to add link to classic button after latest update?

After the latest update to 5.2.3 i can no longer add links to the classic buttons as the href field is no longer nowhere to be found.

Also what was missing from the classic button already earlier is the access to setting the class.

I don’t want to replace my classic buttons with new buttons as the old ones were working just how I wanted. They still work, but now for example I can’t change the links of the products that are added to the cart that at the moment are test products and need to be changed to actual products. Also I cannot create new classic buttons with links now, which I need to do. I really don’t want to use the new elements as most of the site has been done with classic elements and changing them now would be a lot of unnecessary work which I do not have time for.

Can you please help as this is getting really frustrating and taking a lot of time, which I don’t have.

It’s been more than a full day.

Why has there been no answer. I really need to get this working now and this is a major waste of time.

New updates should never break functionality like this, especially as the theme states that classic elements will be supported.

Access to classes is also missing from some other classic elements such as classic feature list items.

Please fix this, and at the very least answer so I know what’s up.

I do not wish to replace all the buttons, and since the new buttons can’t be assigned to classes they are slower to work with and I can’t get them to look as good as new ones.

Please instruct me on what to do asap, so I can get on with work. This is urgent.

Hello,

Sorry for the delay!

To check your problem better, please, provide the WP credentials and website link in a secure note.

I added the secure note to the above reply and will add it to this also.

However, it won’t help you until this problem is fixed first:

Added info to that problem; I can access customizer if I go through Appeareance -> customize, but going through x theme launch or going through pages to edit with cornerstone does not work.

Hi there,

Please refer to the other thread you have posted to avoid confusion.

Thank you.