How to add Integrity Landing page in Gym Extended Demo

Hello,
I installed X Theme Gym Extended Demo. I would like to add the Integrity-style landing page on my home page, here: jiujitsuroswell.com

I want to replace the existing Slider Revolution with the new Integrity landing page that runs a video that I have created. And the arrow pointing down so that the user starts scrolling the page content.

How can I best do that?
Thanks!

Hi there,

To add a slider on the top of the page, edit the page where you want the slider to be added then go to Slider Settings: Above Masthead then set the slider from there. After that, Enable Scroll Bottom Anchor to add the slide down button on the slider.

Hope this helps.

OK. I’m using Slider Revolution which came with your Gym Extended Demo. I went to setting but cannot find the “Above Masthead” there.

Could you please provide more specific steps?
Thanks!

Hey @Pollito69,

In your WordPress dashboard, Browse to Pages >> All Pages >> Edit Page(the page where you want the slider to be added), Now scroll down the page upto ‘Slider Settings : Above Masthead’ and set slider here.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Got it. I was able to add both the video and image for the landing page.

However, I’m not able to get the sizing to fit the screen. I experimented with different options but the display is either smaller or larger than the screen. I would like it to automatically adjust to the user’s screen size to show full screen, no matter what the size. How can I do that?
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You will need to edit your slider and change the slider layout to Fullscreen. At the moment, it is set as fullwidth. To know more how you can create an auto responsive slider, please check out this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyuxFo-WBiU

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Changing to fullscreen helped. But now the image I have before the video starts displays like it has been wrong positioned - moved to the right with white space on the left. It looks good in Cornerstone, but not when in production. How can I fix this?
Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! You will have to edit your slider again and make sure that the image is set as a background image and that it should cover the whole slide area. Instead of adding the image as a layer, make it as a background image. Please check out this documentation to resolve this issue: https://www.themepunch.com/revslider-doc/main-background/

Please let us know how it goes.