How to add background image, video, or parallax to a non-classic section?

Hello!

I’m working on this contact page (http://colandforsale.com/contact-us/) and I’d like to add a picture behind it to jazz it up a bit. When I build out of a template there are classic sections which easily have the option to do so. When I create a section, those options are not available. I’d like to know how to either create a classic section so the options are there, or add a picture to the whole background with the non-classic sections.

I know you can add pictures through the bottom and top layer, but is that the only way? I appreciate any help.

Hi There,

Yes that is the “only way”. It is the same functionality as before but expanded in two layers.

Once you create a section you need to toggle “advanced” and add the background to the lower or upper layer.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.