Hi there,
I would like to add a hyperlink to a section? How do I do that?
Thanks
Kind regards,
Victor
Hi there,
I would like to add a hyperlink to a section? How do I do that?
Thanks
Kind regards,
Victor
Hi Victor,
You can add an id to your section.

You can then link to it as http://yoursite.com/#section-1
Hope that helps
Thats not what I mean.
I want a section to link to another webpage. So when people click this section they go to that page.
Hi,
You can still use that id to add a link to your section.
Add this in Theme Options > JS
jQuery(function($) {
$( "#section-1" ).wrap( "<a href='http://google.com'></a>" );
});
Hope that helps.
Thanks.
Perhaps an idea to add this in future updates?
Hi,
Yes, this is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.