How To Add 3% Fee On Product

Hello,

I would like to include a 3% Credit Car Processing Fee on a digital product that automatically is applied upon checkout. This is not a tax, but rather a fee to off-shot the PayPal expense. How do I do this? Thanks!

Hey,

You can check it here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/table-rate-shipping/

Hello,

I cannot see “Table Rate” as an option. Any ideas?

Hi There,

Unfortunately this is not directly theme related and we cannot provide you support for it.

I would reccomend you consulting our Facebook Group X Theme / Pro users which counts with more than 10k active users, I am sure someone will provide you some suggestion.

Thanks for understanding

Hello,

I joined the Facebook group you suggested and posted my question, however I was told that they do not provide tech support. Can you pass this onto another member of your team please?

Hi there,

Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.