How to achieve this menu style?

Hey everyone. Does anyone know how to achieve the menu style like the one used at https://forgept.com/ on the desktop version of their website?

They are using the X theme and I am assuming they used the Ubermenu plugin.

How do I get the baby blue/teal line above the menu item when I hover over it?

I can’t seem to figure out how to do this.

Any help would greatly be appreciated! Thanks…

Hey, this is the code I have written in the custom CSS section.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li > a:hover,
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .x-active > a,
.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > .current-menu-item > a {
box-shadow: inset 0 4px 0 0 #02AED6; /enter your color code here/
}

To edit the CSS press customize from your main page, custom, edit global CSS and then enter the code. Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.