How to achieve this in google?

I wish to add a star ratings+image that would appear in google like that : Is that achieved using snippets or which is the name and how could be done? using plugins or using X theme .

I have found this on snippet but only is going to appear the review of the admin not from the customers and users isnt it?

Review Rating
The rating given in this review. Note that reviews can themselves be rated. The reviewRating applies to rating given by the review. The aggregateRating property applies to the review itself, as a creative work.

Hey @Borislav.VD,

Here’s a guide to achieve that. You can use the Snippet plugin to add the required structured data but if that isn’t enough, try following the method suggested in the article.

Please note that the review stars may or may not work. I’ve searched the same keyword in your screenshot on my end and it does not have the review stars.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.