How to acf to blog pages?

Hi, i tried to create acf’s on my site but there are not displaying.
Im using pro, i even used short code and pase it in the blog page layout but still its unable to display on the frontend.

Hello Gil,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using a custom layout for the blog page or blog index? To better assist you with your issue, please share to us your WP details. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hey Gil,

You haven’t installed ACF Pro in your site. Please first learn how to setup ACF Pro and the Layout Builder from our tutorial videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgY5E3tOI83kBEahh9Y3uRg/search?query=acf

If you still questions after that, give us the following details or answer the questions below:

1. What field or fields are you have problem displaying?
  2. Where in the blog layout you want the ACF field displayed?

Also, we kindly ask that while we are investigating, please set your site to English as we do not understand Hebrew. There’s the browser translation but it’s not optimal.

Thanks.

OK, english setting i got it.
im working on a staging plug-in with the plugin.

Hello Gil,

Thanks for writing in! I was able to log in to your staging site. Where did you added the ACF dynamic content to display your map? I was looking around but I did not find it. Please provide us which page or which custom layout you have added or you were editing at the moment.

Best Regards.

the acf post field is not displaying my acfs in cornerstone

this is a dummy test environment so feel free to make any new acfs for any page’s.
the fields are assigned to all pages and posts.

Hey Gil,

Firstly, there is a problem with your ACF setup. You’re using the AND logic in your Location. The Post cannot be a Page so your custom fields are not available in both post types. You should use OR.

Once you’ve fixed that and your custom fields become available in the Posts and Pages, you can add them in the builder by following steps shown in the video tutorial below.

Please watch and understand the tutorial. There is no better resource showing how to display ACF fields in Pro builders.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.