How to access old forum posts?

I need to browse through my old posts at the old forum to find some CSS that I had there. How do I do that? It just redirects me to this forum everytime I try to login and view my old posts.

I’m trying to find a post I made about adding diagonal stripes to the skill bar.

Hi There,

Please provide a mockup of what you want to achieve and if possible the link to the wesbite where you have initially applied.

Thank you

Sorry for my late reply, but I’m still having this problem.

This is a mockup of what I’m trying to achieve with the skill bar stripes: http://nimb.ws/XZKBFv

The code to achieve this effect was provided on the old forum. I tried to read my old posts there, but I just get redirected here each time. Can you please give me access to my old forum posts so I can search for the answer that was already provided?

And sorry, but I do not have a link to a website where this was initially applied.

Hi there,

Please try this code:

.x-skill-bar .bar {
    background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
    background-image: -o-linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
    background-image: linear-gradient(45deg,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 25%,transparent 25%,transparent 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 50%,rgba(255,255,255,.15) 75%,transparent 75%,transparent);
    -webkit-background-size: 40px 40px;
    background-size: 40px 40px;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks this works :slight_smile:

Glad it worked.

Cheers!