How May I add the post tag in post section after using Query Builder

Hello, I am working on the website and I want to show the tags as you can see in the Mockups (The tags are in green color, orange and yellow
My website is https://staging2.detroitdemocracyproject.com/
2end question
Is it possible also to show the full post description in the place of except only
Thank you!

Hello @jcduewekeperez,

Thanks for writing to us.

To display the Tag you need to follow these steps.

1. Add the element Terms element
    Test-Page-Builder-Pro (33)
  2. Click on the List Items
    Test-Page-Builder-Pro (34)
  3. Set the Looper Provider as Current Posts Terms and Taxonomy as Tag

1. Edit the styling as per your design.

Please be advised that the “The Content” dynamic element is available in a single layout while the “The Excerpt” dynamic element is available for the archive layout. If you are going to display full content for your archive layout, your only choice is to use a Raw Content element and insider this {{dc:post:the_content}} dynamic content code.
Answered-Questions-Page-Builder-Pro

Hope it helps
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you very much for your answer , but I need only the tags that depend on the post withouth number, thank you
very much

Hello Juan Carlos,

You can still use the Terms element (Column or Minimal) so that it does not display a number.

Screen Shot 2022-09-17 at 9.46.38 AM

And then you MUST change the Looper Provider from “All Terms” to “Current Post Terms” so that only the tags assigned to the posts will be displayed.

If you are having some difficulties, provide us your login credentials so we can check your element settings. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thank you very much for your help , it was helpful but I have another question, do you know how to make a pagination with the post
Check the attached file, you can see the number 1 2 3 4 5 and NEXT, How Can I have this pagination of the post , you can see my website here https://staging2.detroitdemocracyproject.com/news/

Hello Juan Carlos,

Thanks for updating in! Please be advised that the pagination will only work for the Blog Index and Archive pages. It does not work for normal pages (with a Looper Provider in it). You cannot add a pagination on the page mentioned above. You will need to assign this page as your Blog Index instead.

Best Regards.

Thank you very much and I have try but I did not understand it , do you have any videos tutorials ?please

Hey Juan,

Regretfully, we do not have WordPress tutorials. The instruction to assign the page as your Blog or Posts page is there in the link my colleague provided.

If I’m mistaken, please tell us exactly what you don’t understand.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.