How long for purchase code to be accepted?

I’ve recently migrated my website to a new host, after having issues with my developer, since migrating it across my website no longer looks like it did, I believe this is because he developed it using cornerstone. I have just purchased the licence and put in the licence number, but it doesn’t seem to be registering at all. How long should it take to register ?

It’s instant and your ready to go. In your account section you will need to set the url though to the site before validating. https://theme.co/account/dashboard and find the license in the “Single Licenses” section.

Thank you, I’ve done that, annoyingly when I put the licence in on my dashboard i get a grey square and nothing else. when i clicko n the grey square the process starts again. so im not making any progress

Hey Kate,

Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.