How Is CSS Edited On Design Cloud Menu Items?

I’m using PRO and I’ve chosen the Design Cloud theme, Wedding. The menu items have a border with rounded corners. How in the world is this managed? Where do I find the settings that style those borders?

Thank you,
William

Hello @webraven,

Thanks for writing in! The bordered and rounded corner design in the menu items of the Wedding demo site is a default menu item design for the Ethos stack. Yes, the Wedding demo site is using the Ethos stack. I can see that you have Pro licenses. You can create a custom header for your site and in your navigation inline element settings, Navigation Inline > Top Links, add some padding, enable the border and the border radius.

You may set the active border color to transparent while the interaction border to black or any color so that the rounded border will only display on the menu item once you hover over it.

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.