Hi,
I’d like to hide tags of all the pages & posts of my site (http://www.sivom-bethunois.xyz)
Do you have a configuration or a code for this ?.. i don’t find it in the knowledge base …
Thanks.
Hi,
I’d like to hide tags of all the pages & posts of my site (http://www.sivom-bethunois.xyz)
Do you have a configuration or a code for this ?.. i don’t find it in the knowledge base …
Thanks.
Hi there,
Would you please kindly give us a screenshot of the section of the page which you call tags so that we can give you proper code?
Thank you.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply.
The tags are currently at the bottom of each post about the restauration card.
I want to hide this kind of tags in this section, and everywhere else in the site (in case i’ll use tags somewhere else)

Hi there,
Please try this code:
.single-post .entry-footer {
display: none;
}
Hope this helps.
Hi,
It works nice.
Thanks.
You’re welcome.