How do you set the width of an image in the background of a section?

Hi
If you scroll down on here
http://aurelia-ltd.com/

I’ve used the Spa template on this site and replaced the images with the same size as the originals.
The problem is with the background image I have set to parallax.

The image quality is not great to start with so it looks bad that it is showing larger.

The size I replaced is 1280x531.

I can’t see any settings to change the section background image width

Thank you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
To set background size in the image, you can use inline css but that will affect the parallax effect of the section.
Parallax effect only work perfectly when background size set to Cover. Please use a bigger height image so that it will look good in the section parallax.

Hope this clear now!

Thanks

thank you! I’ve set it to be 1800 wide and tall, it looks a little better.
Are those reasonable dimensions to use?

Hi there,

1600 ~ 1800 pixels is a normal resolution nowadays.

Thank you.

cool, thank you. Have a lovely day!

Thank you and you too :slight_smile: cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.