How do you get Cornerstone with work without installing the xtheme

Hi

This is probably a very basic question but I bought another licence for xtheme to use Cornerstone on another site. I had enjoyed its functionality on the first site but was not confident of transitioning the second site from the current theme to xtheme.

I read that the Cornerstone came with the additional licence. How can I access Cornerstone?

Thanks

Hi, there!

Although each X license comes with a builtin Cornerstone plugin embedded, this version cannot be used as a standalone Cornerstone install without losing many functionalities. You cannot even register the license or use extensions.

If you want to use Cornerstone with other themes, you can purchase a standalone version of Cornerstone here. Be aware that it’s the same code base, so pages created on the standalone Cornerstone can be used on X or Pro whenever you feel confident to convert to them.

Hope it helps!

Thank you for your response. I suppose it is a question I should have asked before I bought the licence. I have now installed x-theme but don’t have the skill set to transition the existing site to x-theme.

I will buy the standalone licence as you suggested. I would appreciate a refund on this basis but am prepared to live with my error.

Hi There,

Please contact Themeforest where you have bought X.

Refunds are up to Themeforest and it´s policies.

Thank you

Thanks Joao

I have spent hours trying to figure out how that contact might be made, wording from the Envato account from which the purchase was made. I keep going around in circles and keep getting directed back to Themco support. I would greatly appreciate a link that I could use or some guidance on how to make contact.

Thanks

Vince

Hello Vince,

In order to submit a refund request, you must be logged into your Envato account. If you have checked out as a guest, you will need to create your Envato account using the email address that you used for guest checkout. You can do this via the “Create an Account!” link in your post-purchase email or you can sign up from the refund request page or any Envato Market item pages.

For more information about refund in Envato, please check this out: