How do you force looper text to do multi-column text

I found this but the solution doesn’t appear to be listed. Text multi-column layout not working

This screenshot shows 2 ways I’ve tried this. 1st area is by putting the looper consumer on the column field but of course if populates left to right instead of top to bottom.

The second area shows the looper consumer on the text element and I get a nice long list. I just want that list to wrap into multiple columns, but it doesn’t appear the multi-column does anything when using dynamic fields and loopers.

https://wordpress-213388-3215986.cloudwaysapps.com/index.php/who-we-are/our-members/

Hey @MulderDSM,

Thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing more information about how many columns per row do you want? Providing screenshots or videos to help you with your issue.

Thank you.

I’ve added a secure note, but looking for a 3 column layout for the names.

Hey @MulderDSM,

To make the names 3 columns from top to bottom. I added this CSS code in your column element CSS.

$el {
  -webkit-column-count: 3;
    -moz-column-count: 3;
    column-count: 3;
}

Please note that custom CSS code is outside the scope of our support. Issues that might arise from the use of custom CSS code and further enhancements should be directed to a third-party developer or you can avail One where we can answer questions outside of the features of our theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you!!!

Hey @MulderDSM,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.