How do you change the MainSite? Pro Version

Hello

I am using Pro for the first time and I would love to change the content of “Hello World-Demo” - As I do not get a blank Pro Version… I am working with the Wordpress German Version.

How to start off? How do you start off?

I am working locally, I know CSS and HTML … but I really dont know how to start off with Pro?

I’ve made a menu so far and I have a Startpage and a Example Page… The Example Page I can change, I can change the blog post of Hello World but how can I style the MainPage??? (as it is just a link)

Resolved!

Hello There,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.